BergaMet has conducted trials in Italy, Australia and the U.S.
Clinical Studies Confirm the Health Benefits of Citrus Bergamot
Citrus Bergamot has been used medicinally for centuries for the health benefits this powerful anti-oxidant fruit provides. Today, scientists and researchers worldwide are rigorously studying, experimenting, and conducting clinical trials to validate how bergamot can address metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular health.
Click on the links below for full Clinical Trials
Clinical Study Links
Click on link to view
2. Molecular mechanisms of lipid-and glucose-lowering activities of bergamot flavonoids
3. Studies on the protective role of Bergamot polyphenols in doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity
4. The effect of bergamot polyphenolic fraction in patients with non alcoholic liver steato-hepatitis and metabolic syndrome
5. Bergamot polyphenolic fraction counteracts photoaging in human keratinocytes
6. The protective role of bergamot polyphenolic fraction on several animal models of pain
7. Bergamot Polyphenolic Fraction Counteracts Erectile Dysfunction Occurring in Patients Suffering From Type 2 Diabetes
8. Citrus Bergamot Improves Atherogenic Lipoprotein Particle Characteristics in Patients with Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Metabolic Syndrome
9. The Hepatic Effects of Citrus Bergamot Polyphenolic Fraction (BPF) on Patients with Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Metabolic Syndrome
10. Bergamot Polyphenol Fraction Prevents Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease via Stimulation of Lipophagy in Cafeteria Diet-Induced Rat Model of Metobolic Syndrome
11. The effect of Bergamot-Derived Polyphenolic Fraction on LDL Small Dense Particles and Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome
12. Bergamot Polyphenolic Fraction Enhances Rosuvastatine-Induced Effect on LDL-Cholesterol, LOX-1 Expression and Protein Kinase B Phosphorylation in Patients with Hyperlipidemia
13. Telomere and Telomerase Modulation by Bergamot Polyphenolic Fraction in Experimental Photoageing in Human Keratinocytes
14. Mechanisms Underlying the Anti-Tumoral Effects of Citrus bergamia Juice
15. Hypolipemic and Hypoglycaemic Activity of Bergamot Polyphenols: From Animal Models to Human Studies
16. The Use of Bergamot Derived Polyphenolic Fraction in Cardiometabolic Risk Prevention and its possible Mechanisms of Action
17. Use of a Novel and Natural Antioxidant Compound (Bergamot) in the Management of Statine Intolerance
* Results may vary from person to person. Always consult your Doctor if unsure.
This product does not claim to treat, diagnose or cure any diseases.
BergaMet is a supplement and has not been approved by the FDA.