The potential use of Statin therapy is for
- people diagnosed with cardiovascular disease
- People diagnosed with a heart attack
- People who have diabetes within the ages of 40-75 but have not been diagnosed with CVS
- If your LDL is greater than 190mg/dl
- People with a high level of LDL over 100 mg/dl and an increased risk of developing a heart attack within 10 years. etc
Important information: The information provided on this website is of a general nature and information purposes only. It does not take into account your personal health requirements or existing medical conditions. It is not personalised health advice and must not be relied upon as such. Before making any decisions about your health or changes to medication, diet and exercise routines you should determine whether the information is appropriate in terms of your particular circumstances and seek advice from a medical professional.