For decades, people have been using citrus bergamot for the health benefits this powerful antioxidant superfruit provides. Today, researchers worldwide are rigorously studying, experimenting with, and conducting clinical trials on bergamot to validate its potential uses in support of cholesterol, cardiovascular, and metabolic health.
Over 2000 patients have taken part in clinical trials on bergamot, and today there are more than 6000 people worldwide taking BergaMet products. Read below to learn more about the dozens of clinical trials on bergamot to date.
Click on Link to View
- Study shows that bergamot may help support cardiovascular and metabolic health // view: The effect of bergamot polyphenolic fraction in patients with non alcoholic liver steato-hepatitis and metabolic syndrome
- Study determines possible benefits of particular flavonoids contained in citrus bergamot // view: Molecular mechanisms of lipid- and glucose-lowering activities of bergamot flavonoids
- Study identifies potential cardioprotective benefits of polyphenols in citrus bergamot // view: Studies on the protective role of Bergamot polyphenols in doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity
- Study shows that citrus bergamot may assist in pain management // view: The protective role of bergamot polyphenolic fraction on several animal models of pain
- Study suggests that citrus bergamot may inhibit cholesterol absorption in the gut // view: Citrus bergamot improves atherogenic lipoprotein particle characteristics in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and metabolic syndrome
- Study suggests that citrus bergamot may help support a healthy liver // view: The Hepatic Effects of Citrus Bergamot Polyphenol Fraction (BPF) on Patients with Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Metabolic Syndrome